Justin Trudeau to send 10,000 electric shavers to India

Canadian PM, all round clown and man with the IQ of a rusted iron rod Justin Manchild Trudeau today announced that Canada is sending 10,000 electric shavers to India. This unwanted move comes after Trudeau heard about the deterioration of air quality in the Indian capital due to stubble burning.

"As per credible intelligence information I received this morning from a gopher, Indian government is facing a crisis as people in India's capital are unable to shave because of a lack of razors and are therefore burning their stubbles. This is very unfortunate and I have instructed my team to do everything possible to help," Trudeau said in an interaction with a regional daily.

On hearing this mindless statement, the journo almost collapsed on his chair and had to be revived using the promise of an all expenses paid official trip to Disneyland. 

"Can you imagine how tough it must be for these people to set fire to their beards? I once set fire to my mustache in my early 20s to protest against something and it was very painful. The fire spread to my nose and some of those fumes I inhaled caused a permanent reduction in my IQ. Even to this day I hallucinate often thanks to that incident, " Trudeau continued after the journalist was revived. 

Meanwhile the diplomatic war between the two countries continued unabated as India asked Canada to shut down its consulates in over 35 Indian cities operating out of post offices and zoos. 

Air Canada
An Air Canada cargo aircraft being loaded with electric shavers bound for India. 





Comments

Whats trending