Clintonspeak

Former president of US, Bill Clinton in conversation with Rajcreep.

RS: Whats happening with you these days? We are not seeing you much in the international lecture circuit.

BC: I have been quite busy offlate. Lots of work, you see.

RS: But the elections are over and Hillary Bhabi is already the SoS; so what exactly is it that you are working on??

BC: Lots of things are keeping me busy. I have to take care of all dues related to the interns we had hired for her campaign. I am personally handling that.

RS: In hindsight, were you happy with her becoming SoS. You had expressed your disappointment at her not becoming the president.

BC: Yeah that’s right. I wanted her to have more responsibilities. She is a very capable lady and should have got what she deserved which is no less than the office of the President of US.

RS: Come on. Please don’t lie here..lets have the truth.

BC: Actually I wanted her to take over a bigger role as I wanted her to be more busy so that I could spend more time with the interns (starts laughing loudly and falls off the chair)..but alas that didn’t happen. But even SoS is not bad…she is still quite busy and I get plenty of time to spend with the interns.

RS: That’s interesting. So you still haven’t changed.

BC: Come on after Monica Gate, did you expect me to turn into a saint, renounce everything and join the Dalai Lama? That was just a chapter in my life..the book is still being written. Till these interns are around, please don’t expect me to change.

RS: Were you ever hit by a shoe?
BC: People throw other things at me. I can’t discuss those here.

RS: How is your presidential library coming up?
BC: Pretty well I must say. We have cornered all issues of SI and PB as of now.

RS: It is said that Obama has a new nick name for you?
BC: yeah he calls me Billu Barber…apparently that’s what I should have been doing is what he tells me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Power situation in Bangalore goes from grim to "whatever is worse than grim"

Indrani Mukherjea case: Aamir Khan to cry over the weekend

US all set to export F35 jets to China