Mullah Omar at the India today conclave

Taliban leader and all round joker Mullah Omar will be addressing the ongoing India Today Clown-clave. This was disclosed by a Live-in Media spokesperson in New Delhi on Friday.

The sham conclave organized by clowns at Live-in Media has already seen the participation of the biggest sub continental joker Pervez Musharraf. “I was shocked when I saw the invite. I mean why would anyone invite me? I don’t know what’s going neither inside Pakistan nor outside. Its another matter that I can speak at length about how we have organized militancy in Kashmir and Afghanistan, trained Taliban or how I authored Kargil war. Other than this I have absolutely no idea about anything; my pokimon langots included,” Parvez said.

The Clown-clave has already attracted much criticism for inviting Musharraf. Mullah Omar will be speaking on Peace and religion. Other speakers and their respective topics include:

Ramlingaraju – Sanitizing corporate governance – the way forward
Pappu Yadav – Criminalization of politics – is there a way out?
Ajmal Kasab – Dealing with religious fundamentalism
Former ISI Chief Hamid Gul – Ensuring peace in the subcontinent
Chinese Communist Politbureau Chief Yukk Thoo Chin – The essence of democracy in Asia
Prakash Karat – The patriotic Indian
Dawood Ibrahim – Anti Money Laundering and its adverse effects on global economy
Lahore Police Commissioner – Securing sporting relations

Other than the above chief of the Lashkar-e-Toiba is expected to address the gathering via video conference.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Power situation in Bangalore goes from grim to "whatever is worse than grim"

Indrani Mukherjea case: Aamir Khan to cry over the weekend