More moles per litre

As Jaswant Singh gets caught in a fresh controversy, our correspondent Doorknob Ghostsawme meets the former external affairs minister and gets the low down on his latest adventure. As usual, the mole man had a few familiar culprits to blame for the whole hullabaloo.


DG: What’s this we hear about your serving drugs to your guests?

JS: mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble

DG: sorry, forgot to put on the JS mumble translator. (Switches on device)Yeah, now could you please repeat what you just said?

JS: I said we were just having a rave party, if that's a crime. We all have parties at our place so what’s the big deal if we had served a few cracks?

DG: you serve cocaine and you say that you didn’t do any crime?

JS: I never served cocaine. I just said I served cracks. By crack I mean some crack legislators, who were not ready to support my son’s claim to be the future CM of Rajasthan.

DG: So how did the whole thing become such a big controversy?

JS: I know that this was the handy work of a few congress moles who were present in that party.

DG: Oh come on Mr Singh, I thought we left the moles behind in your last book ‘A call to honor’?

JS: No, these moles are still around. They are still trying to bring dishonor to my name and that of the party.

DG: Can you name them?

JS: These are big moles and one of them had access to the PMO. He was a top gun with a beard and used to wear trousers and formal suits for meetings. He has two children and a house in a posh area of a big city in India. Boy!! I guess I have revealed too much.

DG: Can you NAME them?

JS: These moles will be revealed in my next book…A call to moaner

DG: How many moles are there in your life?

JS: Too many to count.

DG: Is it true that you have been offered a Hollywood movie alongside Steven Seagal?

JS: Yes, the movie is called mole searching and the shooting will begin sometime early next year. Me and Seagal are cast as agents of an trans-national mole busting team. Our task is to expose terrorist moles hiding in Interpol. The movie studio will spend a whooping amount on special effects to show me talking normally, instead of my usual mumbling self.

DG: So in the end the moles are revealed, right?

JS: No, to know the ending, the audience will have to wait for my next to next book.


For more funny interviews and gyan

www.prayukth.co.nr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Power situation in Bangalore goes from grim to "whatever is worse than grim"

Indrani Mukherjea case: Aamir Khan to cry over the weekend